Expand my Community achievements bar.

Could not save profile data while submitting the Campaign Form date

Community Advisor

I am very new to the Campaigns, as part of POC we are doing the profiles update in Campain from AEM to campaign.

while trying to save the profile date I am seeing this exception.

Could not save profile data.

Cannot serve request to /content/mso/my--email-profile.html in com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.servlets.SaveProfileServlet

Request Progress:

Thanks In advance

4 Replies

Level 1

Hi I have the same Problem.

I successfully connected AEM 6.4 with my Adobe Campaign Standard Sandbox.

I built the form according to GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-adobecampaign-forms-sample: Sample Adobe Campaign Form Page Templ...

When I try to save a profile I get the following Log:

02.05.2019 11:16:21.002 *INFO* [82.135.100.226 [1556788580821] POST /content/we-retail/forms/subscribe-newsletter-acs.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.impl.CampaignConnectorImpl Requested: /jssp/nms/amcStoreProfile.jssp - data: encryptedPK=&key=email&keyValue=&data={"lastName":"Test1","email":"form1@test1.com","firstName":"Form1"}&insert=true&mapping=profile&resource=profile&__sessiontoken=***

02.05.2019 11:16:21.003 *ERROR* [82.135.100.226 [1556788580821] POST /content/we-retail/forms/subscribe-newsletter-acs.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.servlets.SaveProfileServlet Could not save profile data

com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.ConnectionException: Unexpected status code (expected 200, was 500)

Community Advisor

Hi, I am able to resolve this.

I had a form issue which is form End is supposed to be after the form fields.. in my case in jcr:content it is next to the form start. Once I have updated my firm I can be able to submit the form.

Enable the DEBUG log level for the campaign logger. That will gives more details of the problem.

Thanks

Level 1

Hi thank you.

I checked my jcr, and it seems to be correct. The form end is after all text fields.

Can you please tell me how to enable Debug log level for the campaign logger, and how i see the campaign los? I am new to campaign, too.

Community Advisor

1745378_pastedImage_0.png

Go to system/console/slinglog and configure like this. Submit the form you should be able to see the logs.

Thanks