Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Could not build the social-ugcbase1.1.34 bundle as it is depending on social-communities-api 1.1.34 version bundle

Level 3

~Hi All,

I am trying to build our migration project through Maven. I added dependencies required.

When  i tried to build and install i got an error saying

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project usgboral-bundle: Could not resolve dependencies for project melbourne-it:usgboral-bundle:bundle:3.0-USG-BORAL-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.adobe.cq.social:cq-s
ocial-ugcbase:jar:1.1.34: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.adobe.cq.social:cq-social-ugcbase:jar:1.1.34: Could not find artifact com.adobe.cq.social:socialcommunities-parent:pom:1.1.34 in adobe (http://repo.ado
be.com/nexus/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

I thought of downloading the jars manually.But the required com.adobe.cq.social:socialcommunities-parent:pom:1.1.34  version does not exist.  Attaching the screenshot of the same.

The social-ugcbase-1.1.34 jar is dependent on social-communities-api-1.3.4 jar.

Please help me on this!!

Thanks,

13 Replies