I am running into an issue where I am trying to do some testing on my local machine and I have an author and publish server currently running. For testing I have set the CORS policy to be a wildcard so that I can reference AEM components and html from my local machine. The problem is I am still getting the CORS policy restrictions even though I have changed that configuration to "*" for a wildcard to accept everything.
I was wondering if there are any steps I have to take after updating the CORS policy for it to take affect.
I have a standalone HTML file that is referencing the HTML code from AEM and in the console I see that it is unable to be loaded due to CORS restrictions from "null" even though it should allow everything to access the HTML