Expand my Community achievements bar.

Content Pages not getting rendered in dispatcher

Level 5

Hi Team,

We have published sample pages from author to the dispatcher in AEM. We are using ResourceResolverFactory [JCR API] to render the pages.

We have noticed that it is showing inconsistent behaviour.

Following are the snapshots for the same

Case1:- Where the Page is getting loaded correctly.

1451164_pastedImage_1.png

Case2:- Where the Page is not getting loaded correctly.

1451213_pastedImage_2.png

Please let me know, Is there any additional configurations needed on dispatcher for the Pages to be loaded correctly. We have used following documentation for reference

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/querying-experience-manager-data-using1.html

Also Please let me know whether ResourceResolverFactory [JCR API] has performance issues?

It will be helpful if you can suggest a solution on the same.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Looks like a Javascript error. Unfortunately I cannot tell from the screenshot what's wrong.

Jörg

Level 5

Hi,

The Javascript error is because the HTML elements are not rendered. There is javascript executed over the HTML elements on load.

Giving clarity to the query:- Currently the ResourceResolverFactory [JCR API] which is used to query the JCR API is responsible to load the HTML elements. Page is getting rendered correctly in author environment but the same is not getting rendered in the publish environment

Employee Advisor

You should check with the developer console what request is answered with a HTTP statuscode != 200. I cannot read the screenshot clearly, but it looks like that a request is answered with 404. Check if that resource is accessible for anonymous.

Jörg