Expand my Community achievements bar.

Content insights - incorrect information on Adobe documentation for AEM 6.3

Level 4

On the Adobe documentation at -

Analyzing Page Performance for AEM 6.3 , it is mentioned that content insights is opened by clicking

'Analytics and Recommendations.' from toolbar.

But in AEM 6.3, the layout has changed and it renders like this with no option of 'Analytics and Recommendations'

1317325_pastedImage_1.png

So the documentation is incorrect. please let me know how can content insights be opened in AEM 6.3 ?

2 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

For Analytics and Recommendations to appear in the toolbar, you'll have to integrate your AEM instance with Adobe Analytics and create Adobe Analytics Framework. Then after, you'll have to configure server settings for Adobe Analytics and associate your page with a Adobe Analytics Framework, so that you'll be able to see Analytics and Recommendations in toolbar.

Please refer below link to know about how to configure AEM to use Adobe Analytics.

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-3/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/sitecatalyst/sc-connec...

Once you configure your AEM instance to use Adobe Analytics, you'll be able to see Analytics and Recommendations in the toolbar as shown in the below screenshot.

analytics-forum.png

We hope this information helps!

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

Administrator

For UI, I will convey the message to Docs Team!! Thanks

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni