Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Content framgment not getting displayed in .model.json

Level 1

Hi,

I am creating content fragment in AEM 6.4.The fragment was successfully created.But when I drag and  drop it on my own site page it appears on the page but in .model.json extension it doesn't appear.

I have configured in configuration browser as well for my site and using the core content fragment component.

However, if I use it on We.Retail website it gets displayed in extension as well.

6 Replies

Level 10

Are you seeing any log files when its not showing up.

Level 10

Also - double check that the component used on the custom site has sling:resourceSuperType of core/wcm/extension/components/contentfragment/v1/contentfragment

No error in the logs and yes I have used core/wcm/extension/components/contentfragment/v1/contentfragment
But still it doesn't show up in .model.json.We have recently migrated from 6.2 to 6.4

Level 1

JSON exporter was there in AEM 6.3 .But in AEM 6.4 it should automatically exports the the JSON
Can it be archetype issue as we are on Arcehtype10?.Is there any backward compatibility for this in 6.4 version?

Level 1

Issue resolve after moving to archetype 13.Might be issue with the old archetype