Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Content Fragment Model- Tags are disappearing after saving and refreshing CFM

Level 3

Hi All,

When I try to add tags on CFM and save it, its disappearing after refresh of CFM. I also checked the jcrnode where i can see the data is getting persisted however not showing on CFM. One more issue we are observing that the tags are showing on referenced page in lower case rather than how they have been configured. We are using AEM 6.5 v11. Does anyone have any idea, what could be the issue for the same? 

3 Replies

Employee

Are you adding a tag to your CFM via the Properties console, or it is when the CFM contains the field of type 'Tags'?

If it is the latter, then this seems to be related to a known issue [1] that has been fixed in AEM Service Pack 12.

[1]
The content fragment editor does not work correctly (Its Content Fragment Model contains the field of data type "Tags") when capital case letters are used in tag names when editing tags in the editor (NPR-37601)

(When a content fragment is created from such a model, the tags selected from the tag field do not persist on doing a save & close.)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/6.5.12.html...

Level 3

Hi @muskaanchandwani - Thanks for your inputs. We are adding tags using tag field configured on CFM not from Properties console. As we recently upgraded AEM to sp11, that might be causing this issue with CFM. Is there any alternate way to get the tags stored in capital case letters in CFM?

Employee

@AK86 I would suggest upgrading to the latest Service Pack (or SP12) or updating the tag names if the number of tags is minimal.

In case upgrading is not feasible, as a workaround, you can modify the 'getValidTagName' method in /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor/editor.js, accordingly.