Expand my Community achievements bar.

community components forum, blogs, QnA, ratings. etc..not working when I drag and drop to new page.

Level 2

I was following geometrics website http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx/en/community.html  to create sample page where I wanted to drag and drop the community components. And I added required client libraries in etc/designs/myprojectnameXXX. when I publish the page, the components are not clickable meaning I can not post any question or topic ( before adding the client libs in etc/designs/myprojectnameXXX I was able to click on it and post it but the posts/comments are not visible. when I added the clientclibs related to social components, when I click on it, nothing appears). but when I do the same operations in geometrixx site, its working fine. Could you please provide me what I am missing here..

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 12.16.05 PM.png

fyi, 

AEM6.2 basic version (no hot fixes or feature packs installed) and (no license for communities, yet to buy community license)

thanks

raj

2 Replies

Level 10

I am seeing errors too - i recommend opening a support ticket as looks like a bug,

Level 2

hey SmacDonalad,

just to confirm, we have the license for AEM6.2 not the community license, still we can open a support ticket for it.

thanks

raj