Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

com.day.cq.tagging.impl.TagValidatingEventListener is really lagging my AEM Author, how to fix?

Level 6

Hi,

After installation of a content package into my AEM author environment (1000 pages), I am getting an abundant number of logs

*INFO* [sling-oak-observation-20] com.day.cq.tagging.impl.TagValidatingEventListener invalid/duplicated tags detected at ... 
*INFO* [sling-oak-observation-20] com.day.cq.tagging.impl.TagValidatingEventListener invalid/duplicated tags detected at ... 

This is so bad that my AEM author becomes frozen and very slow. 

What can I do to fix this? What is the best practice to clean up invalid tags... When almost every tag is invalid?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should review your tags and clean them up. IIRC there is no automatic way available to do that, but depending on your AEM version you can get a least a hint of a tag is used.

And of course you can extract these invalid/duplicated tags from the log and remove them (either manually or automatically).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should review your tags and clean them up. IIRC there is no automatic way available to do that, but depending on your AEM version you can get a least a hint of a tag is used.

And of course you can extract these invalid/duplicated tags from the log and remove them (either manually or automatically).