Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite reinstall in publisher

Level 4

Hi,

Recently we observed com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite bundle is not present/got deleted in publisher node.Due to this reason we are not able to login to http://localhost:4503/crx/de

Do you know how to reinstall the bundle in publisher nodes.

The same bundle present in author node.

Thanks

Sina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Try the following actions:

1. On author log into OSGi /system/console/bundles.

2. Type CRX in the search field and click Apply filter 1616250_pastedImage_0.png

3. Most likely Adobe Granite CRXDE Lite com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite bundle is missing, however, you can do the same search on Publish and compare the result to indetify the difference.

4. Note Adobe Granite CRXDE bundle ID, in my sample, it is 222.

5. On your AEM author navigate to /crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle222 /AEM64/author/crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle222/version0.0

6. Deploy bundle.jar to AEM publish via /system/console/bundles -> Install/Update...

1616251_pastedImage_3.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I am checking internally on this. I will post back when i hear.

Level 1

Hi Sina,

If you have access to /system/console/bundles on the publisher, the solution would be to retrieve the bundle from the author instance and to manually install it on the publisher.

To retrieve the bundle, you can search for "com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite" using crx/de on the author, and create a package with its path (usually something like /libs/system/<version of aem>/install/com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite<version of bundle> )

Building and downloading the package, you will have the bundle in the archive file generated.
Uncompress it and manually install it through /system/console/bundles on the publisher.
The access to crx-de should be good.

Correct answer by
Employee

Try the following actions:

1. On author log into OSGi /system/console/bundles.

2. Type CRX in the search field and click Apply filter 1616250_pastedImage_0.png

3. Most likely Adobe Granite CRXDE Lite com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite bundle is missing, however, you can do the same search on Publish and compare the result to indetify the difference.

4. Note Adobe Granite CRXDE bundle ID, in my sample, it is 222.

5. On your AEM author navigate to /crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle222 /AEM64/author/crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle222/version0.0

6. Deploy bundle.jar to AEM publish via /system/console/bundles -> Install/Update...

1616251_pastedImage_3.png

Level 4

Thanks All.

Applied the berliant​ solution ,it worked fine, Thanks.