Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Client Proxy Issue

Level 4

In 6.3 instance, the client proxy has:

javax.xml.ws,version=2.1.0 from org.apache.felix.framework (0)

javax.xml.ws.handler,version=2.1.0 from org.apache.felix.framework (0)

while in 6.5 instance for the same pom.xml file the client proxy is showing:

javax.xml.ws,version=2.2.0 from org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxws-api-2.2 (23)

javax.xml.ws.handler,version=2.2.0 from org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxws-api-2.2 (23).

and while performing the same functionlity in both the instance, im getting the error in 6.5 as :

FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl not found

at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:143) [org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxws-api-2.2:2.9.0]

What to do?

11 Replies

Employee Advisor

As per the dependency finder in 6.5, javax.xml.ws depends on the "org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxws-api-2.2" version 2.9

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 9.06.56 AM.png

Can you check if the correct version of the API is installed on the system?

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 9.08.26 AM.png

Also, make sure you have compiled the code with the latest version of the uber jar for 6.5

Level 4

I have verified the javax.xml.ws and apache serviceMix as well. It looks same as your screenshot. And, the latest version of the uber jar for 6.5 was also used. Still no luck.

Level 1

I'm having the same exact issue - using uber jar 6.5.0. The correct version of the API is installed on my instance as per JaideepBrar​'s screens

Level 1

I have the same issue on 6.5.1, did anyone find a solution to this ? Tried with SP-2 also, still the same.

Level 4

This seems to be a known issue due to Apache Service Mix. Installing the attached minimum required CXF bundles on my 6.5 helped resolve the issue

Attachment - Adobe Document Cloud

Level 2

We have a similar issue on 6.5.4. installing these package resolved the error but introduced a new bug where the security header is null. Unable to get a security header from the soap object. 

just curious do we need to change the WS client code?  

Level 2

@viruh15818023 did you found solution for the null security header, we are stuck on the same issue?

Level 2

@sgar_verliani, I've resolved this issue by creating a new security header object if it's null. so it worked. 

Level 2

Thank you @viruh15818023 , will try creating a new security header object, could you please share reference code snippet for the same.