Currently we have AEM 6.4 setup with primary and standby author with same file data store loaction in shared storage.
Due to some maintenance activity NFS storage will not be available so we decided to move the file data store into VM ( which we made it as NFS server).
1) Created a new VM as NFS server
2) Mount the new shared NFS location in author (primary and standby)server
3) Checked all the user permission
4) Stop AEM author and copied (rsync) all the data into new datastore location.
5) Change the configuration into this file comment the old path and restart author.
Did the same change in
Is there anything we need to keep in mind.
The steps look totally fine.
There shouldn't be any problem moving the datastore over to a VM by following these steps.
The most important step is to update the path of the datastore in the config.
As a precaution though, I recommend that you keep a backup.
Right, this is the "org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.FileDataStore"
This is the only configuration file i found
Is there anything/anywhere else need to do change?