Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Campo firma de formulario pdf no activo en acrobat reader

Level 1

He creado un formulario pdf con Adobe LiveCycle Designer y he insertado un campo de firma con la opción de que sólo bloquee algunos campos tras firmar.

Todo funciona bien e incluso el campo firma si se completa el formulario con Adobe Acrobat Profesional o Foxit reader (lector gratuito). La idea es que funcione con Acrobat Reader para dar más versatilidad al documento, pero el al intentar firmar en el campo firma en Acrobat reader no ocurre nada, ni tan siguiera aparece el menú desplegable con los certificados que tengo en el equipo. Como ya he comentado si se abre el mismo formulario pdf con Acrobat Profesional si  funciona ese mismo campo de firma.

Muchas gracias!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Isabel3 

This is your ask in English:

"I have created a pdf form with Adobe LiveCycle Designer and have inserted a signature field with the option to only lock some fields after signing.
Everything works fine and even the signature field if the form is completed with Adobe Acrobat Professional or Foxit reader (free reader). The idea is that it works with Acrobat Reader to give more versatility to the document, but when trying to sign in the signature field in Acrobat reader nothing happens, not even the drop-down menu with the certificates that I have on the computer appears. As I have already commented, if the same pdf form is opened with Acrobat Professional, if that same signature field works."

I will suggest you to post it in document cloud here for better and quicker response as it's related to PDF.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Isabel3 

This is your ask in English:

"I have created a pdf form with Adobe LiveCycle Designer and have inserted a signature field with the option to only lock some fields after signing.
Everything works fine and even the signature field if the form is completed with Adobe Acrobat Professional or Foxit reader (free reader). The idea is that it works with Acrobat Reader to give more versatility to the document, but when trying to sign in the signature field in Acrobat reader nothing happens, not even the drop-down menu with the certificates that I have on the computer appears. As I have already commented, if the same pdf form is opened with Acrobat Professional, if that same signature field works."

I will suggest you to post it in document cloud here for better and quicker response as it's related to PDF.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Thanks!