I have a question about a class that is being inserted on every page of our site.
This is the code:
<body class="page basicpage">
My question is. Where does 'basicpage' comes from? I want to be able to specify a different class there, instead of `basicpage`. Where can I change it?
I searched around and dicovered how to add a different class there.
You have to do the following:
1) go to your editable template and edit it;
2) Click "Page Information" icon and then "Page Policy";
3) In the modal, select the "Styles" tab;
4) Add a new custom style there;
5) Now, open any page that is based in this template;
You will see at the top of author area, an Style Icon that you can use to change the class name defined in the template.
Selecting a style will add a class do the body class property.
More information here: Don't understand cssClassNames in aem-core-wcm-components 2.0.0
Ahh, you were injecting style using style system
Adobe Experience Manager Help | Style System
Please check your page components html or JSP.
In page component there will be a body tag there class should be there.