Expand my Community achievements bar.

Blank white page coming after login

Level 3

Hi all,

I have a website in which the when I am logging in, it is redirecting me to a blank page. Everything works fine in author and publish instance. 

Can any one point me to the direction in which I need to investigate.

2 Replies

Level 10

Amrit Prakash wrote...

Hi all,

I have a website in which the when I am logging in, it is redirecting me to a blank page. Everything works fine in author and publish instance. 

Can any one point me to the direction in which I need to investigate.

Did you validated your disp configurations, I believe your dispatcher is not configured correctly to allow the login functionality.

Can you provide more details about your dispatcher configuration, logs and redirection from your login component so that we can help you out 

Administrator

Hi

Please have a look at this forum post, i hope this would act as some help:-

Link:- https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2076220?start=0&tstart=0

// it might be a good idea to include ?debugClientLibs=true URL parameter and check, using Firebug or Chrome Developer Console, if any of the JS or CSS files are throwing an error. Another thing which I can suggest is to try and unbind-bind the HTML Library Manager Configuration in Felix console.This might resolve any issues related to script resolution.

And please have a look at the console logs and Error.log for further debugging the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni