WHAT IS CLOUD MANAGER FOR AEM?
1. Cloud Manager is a Cloud service that allows customers to build, test, and deploy AEM applications hosted by Adobe Managed Services.
2. Enables customers to manage their custom code deployments on their AEM-managed cloud environments with manageable pipeline automation and complete flexibility for their deployment timing or frequency.
3. Each customer gets its own Git Repository and their code is secure and not shared with any other Organizations.
4. Cloud Manager is only available to Adobe Managed Services customers using AEM 6.4 or above
5. Restructure the code with the latest arch type to support the Dispatcher deployment
6. Address the quality issues and adhere to the best practices for onboarding into Cloud Manager
7. Define application-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
1. Self Service interface:
2. Enables customers to easily access and manage the cloud environment and CI/CD pipeline for their Experience Manager applications.
3. Helps to define application-specific KPI's like peak page views per minute and expected response time for a page load,
4. Helps to define Roles and permissions for different team members.
1. Setup optimized CI/CD pipeline to speed the delivery of custom code or updates such as adding new components on the website.
2. Allows AEM project teams to quickly, safely, and consistently deploy code to all AEM environments hosted in AMS
3. A thorough code scan is executed to ensure that only high-quality applications pass through to the production environment.
Quality checks include, code inspection, security testing, and performance testing are always performed as part of the CI/CD pipeline execution
Flexible Deployment Modes:
1. Cloud Manager offers customers flexible and configurable deployment modes so they can deliver experiences according to changing business demands
2. In automatic trigger mode, the code is automatically deployed to an environment based on specific events such as code commit.
3. You can also schedule code deployments during specified time frames, even outside business hours.
4. Manual – trigger the deployment manually