Expand my Community achievements bar.

baked in component new node name issue.

Level 4

Hi All,

I was trying to figure out if there a way to find the below scenario.

We have a baked in component on a template with a node name XYZ.

'XYZ' @ resourceType='myproject/components/mycomponent

We have many pages authored using this template that has mycomponent as baked-in. so all those pages has the node name XYZ with in  the JCR content .

Later at some point there was change in the node name and somehow we missed it to catch it.

'NEW' @ resourceType='myproject/components/mycomponent

We have delete action for the baked in components that removes the content from the component and reverts the component to not authored state on the siteadmin and on the crxde it deletes the node.

As we have new node name in place , once we delete the content from the siteadmin for the old pages (which still has the old name under JCR) it is deleting contents from siteadmin and reverting the component to not authored state, but the node is getting deleted from crxde.

Is there a way to find list of pages for the above scenario.

Thanks in Advance

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi Vijay

If I understand your query right , you mean included by the term baked-in ? So what you are saying is that you renamed the include path and now want all the old path 'xyz' content, needs to be mapped to 'new' ?

Why don't you run a script to run a query and find all the nodes with node-name 'xyz' and then using code why don't you rename it to 'NEW' , by which you don't need to actually re-author any of your existing content.

Thanks

Veena