Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Automate/add dynamic value in OSGI

Level 3

Hi

I am trying to automate the OSGI config for sling distribution in author. the configuration is "Apache Sling Distribution Agent - Sync Agents Factory" which holds hardcoded values of publisher IP's. In a failover scenario, while bringing up new publisher this config has to be changed with new publisher ip added and exisiting ip removed.

is there a better way to dynamically update this OSGI value?

through CURL or to make a placeholder to read currently connected publisher instance, get the IP and update it here. Not wanting any java codes. But want to try it either in CURL or with any better approach.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

you can go with repository based configuration and create/update nodes with curl

Arun Patidar

Level 3

in this case for a default configuration like "Apache Sling Distribution Agent - Sync Agents Factory" Is it ok to put under repo based or run mode based configuration and keep checking or updating say every 30mins ? Will that configuration reflect immediately ?

Community Advisor

Hi,

I should work.

You can try for logger factory config.

Arun Patidar