Expand my Community achievements bar.

[ATE Recordings] List of Ask the AEM Community Experts Sessions. See adobe.ly/1YUR1MZ

Administrator

Hi Community

"Learning never exhausts the mind" :- Leonardo da Vinci

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. :- Mahatma Gandhi

We have compiled all the ATE recordings conducted by this community, so to help our community learn and grow in the AEM.

Please have a look at them and learn from these recordings.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/topics/ate-sessions.html

PS: We will add the latest one soon to the list.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni
8 Replies

Level 3

Kautuk,

Thanks for providing the consolidated list of recorded sessions .Its very helpful.

Regards,

Vinay

Level 7

Hi Kautuk,

This is a very useful consolidation indeed!

People may not be in a position to attend each and every ATE session.

They could come back and take a look at the missed sessions.

I have missed many of them.

Great initiative.

Thanks,

Rama.

Administrator

Hi All,

Please save the link for your future.

This post may not be pinned for long.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni 

Kautuk Sahni

Level 9

Hi Kautuk,

Thank you for sharing this across.

Also, have a doubt here. 

How is this feature [wherein certain posts in the forum] are pinned to appear at the top. Is it something like some flag is set, based on which sightly reads it and puts it at the top of search results/forum content.

Administrator

askdctm wrote...

Hi Kautuk,

Thank you for sharing this across.

Also, have a doubt here. 

How is this feature [wherein certain posts in the forum] are pinned to appear at the top. Is it something like some flag is set, based on which sightly reads it and puts it at the top of search results/forum content.

How we do

We do a AJEX Post request to user generated part of this post with query parameters as "pinned=true".

I am not very sure if this is default servlet or custom one. But we do it by post request and query parameters to it. If you are really interested in it then i can dig into it.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni 

Kautuk Sahni

Level 9

Hi Kautuk,

If you can provide us with additional inputs would be helpful, so that we have an idea of how this implementation is done.

Administrator

askdctm wrote...

Hi Kautuk,

If you can provide us with additional inputs would be helpful, so that we have an idea of how this implementation is done.

Sure, i will get back to you on this.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni