Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Assets in side panel don't display overlay with information.

Level 2

Hello community,

I was wondering what changed between 6.2 and 6.4 for this to happen,   on 6.2 when hover on assets in the side panel, an overlay appeared showing some information about the asset(name,size, resolution, etc)  now in 6.4 this does not happen, so it's hard to select the right asset. How can I recover this feature?

Thanks for your support.

4 Replies

Level 10

In AEM 6.4 - you can click different views - like the List view. Information about the asset is shown in the field. See here.

AssetView.png

Level 2

Thanks for your response, however I was wondering if this was possible when adding content directly to a page, from the side panel, how can I change the view to display an overlay with the assets data? assets.PNG

This is how it looks in 6.2

assets62.PNG

Level 10

IN 6.4 - you can click on the edit icon...

AssetEdit.png

Then from the following view - you can click on the Properties link and you can view the asset details

AssetEdit2.png

Level 2

So there is no way to look at the properties as in 6.2, just by hovering over the asset? Thank you for taking the time to answer.