Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Artifact missing in Adobe Nexus: cq-commerce-hybris-impl-6.3.2

Level 3

Hello

When trying to customize the process of importing data from Hybris, I wish to extend from the DefaultHybrisFactory. If you follow the documentation, it lets you install the cq-hybris-content-6.3.2.zip package, that contains the cq-commerce-hybris-commerce-impl-6.3.2.jar file that contains this class. When trying to import this dependency in my own project, I noticed that the highest available version from the nexus is 5.7.2. T

his means I cannot use the latest version of the package provided by the documentation. I would have to install a lower version to make this work, but that's not what I wish to do.

Please make the cq-commerce-hybris-impl artifact version 6.3.2 available from Nexus!

Kind regards

Dylan

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Meanwhile you can refer the following video to extent the OOB connector(download 6.3.x version) - How to extent the OOB AEM Hybris connector - YouTube

Level 10

If this artifact is missing, then there is a ENG bug. This should be part of the Adobe Maven Repo as it appears to be needed to build the bundle. Please file a support ticket so Eng can fix this.

Level 3

Seems to be fixed last week, but nobody has replied here that they added it to the Nexus...