Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

aria-label and html title attribute support for core title(v3) component missing

Level 2

The latest version (V3) of core title component doesn't seem to have support for aria-label and html title attribute. Title (V2) had the necessary dialog boxes as depicted in the screenshot (Title v2) but not in screenshot (Title v3). 

What am i missing?

Title v2.pngTitle v3.png

Tx, Prabu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pharidoss,

Well this could be a bug in Core components, if you compare v2 and v3 dialog implementation:

You can see that v3 is not containing linkAccessibilityLabel and linkTitleAttribute fields any more. This is why after switch to v3 you are not seeing those fields, I would suggest to raise a bug via github. Here are the detailed instruction how to do this:

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pharidoss,

Well this could be a bug in Core components, if you compare v2 and v3 dialog implementation:

You can see that v3 is not containing linkAccessibilityLabel and linkTitleAttribute fields any more. This is why after switch to v3 you are not seeing those fields, I would suggest to raise a bug via github. Here are the detailed instruction how to do this: