Expand my Community achievements bar.

Analytics with AEM

Community Advisor

Dear All,

In our project, we are implementing the analytics as new implementation. we are using AEM 6.3.

so we have finalize the framework and approach to be used. tracking can be done button clicks, page visited, orders etc.

since this if our first Analytic work. so I wanted to understand step by step work.

for ex.

1. what framework should be used. will we have to pay for framework like adobe analytics.

2. how to the tracking team can check the counter.

Can you please provide me complete details. I have already checked the helpx articles.

~ Prince

1 Reply

Administrator

Your questions is really very generic and it require some more understanding of the project and it’s need.

IMHO, as mentioned by Praveen, just do AA implementation in AEM site using Adobe Launch, it is recommended from Adobe (you can easily find article to do this).

Please also check on following Qs in your meeting:

1. What all user behaviors are in plan to be monitored? First thing to do it to create “Business Requirement Document (BRD)”.
  2. To accurately plan in the initial stages of the project and to successfully complete the implementation you require to answer Technical Questionnaire. PFA the document for your help.
  3. To have technical specifications of your implementation. PFA the document for your help (This is Old document with DTM in it. Please check on AA community to get latest doc for the same).
  4. Review of implementation / Testing Phase

Kautuk Sahni