Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM6.3 Touch ui autocomplete not working for tags for namespaces

Level 8

Hi ,

I have added the below code for touch ui dialog. I have a namespace to it to restrict to a certain tag.

I have 2 problems there

1.When i type in any particular tag it does not show any reference at all. Even though the tag is present. So it the full tag name that appears is Content tag: checking / abc.  I need to type in the full tag Content tag: checking / abc  only then it filters .I need some thing like if i type in abc it must show up the tag

2.I want to create a new tag by typing some new tag  name and click save. it does not create the new tag but the same works in classic ui

Could some provide inputs as how this could be achieved.

<taga

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete"

fieldDescription="Please select a  tag"

fieldLabel=" Tag"

multiple="{Boolean}true"

mode="contains"

name="./property_tag">

<datasource

sling:resourceType="cq/gui/components/common/datasources/tags"

namespaces="[existing-system-tag]"/>

<options

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/list"/>

<values

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/tags"/>

</taga>

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

ASFIK,

1. The Autocomplete works like that, you need to type complete string to filter options

2. You can't create tags directly from Touch UI dialog, you need to create tags in advance.

Arun Patidar

Level 8

Hi,

As in the classic ui creating a new tag works .Do we have any documentation for touch ui as this is not supported??

Thanks