Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

AEM6.3 coral touch ui with autocomplete tags for dynamic processing

srinivas_chann1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I am using AEM6.3 touch ui with coral .

1> I need to update bulk tags for assets ,but in the process i will not store the dialog data to an page properties as at the same time any other user can use the same dialog page for other tags editing

2> For this i need to use javascript to process the 3 fields autocompelte ,selection, datepicker  for reading  asset data and populate them on touch ui dialog load.

3> On submit the dialog should not save data to page based on dialog  names. Instead i need to capture the dialog data in javascript and send to java code for processing on submit, so that those assets are updated with this 3 fields values that are in dialog.

Please provide inputs with sample code as how could i achieve it.

The dialog  fields that i will be using will be:-

<navigationStyle

granite:id="navigationStyle"

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select"

name="./itemType">

<items jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">

<datasource

sling:resourceType="/apps/testdatasource"/>

</items>

</navigationStyle>

<prDate

granite:class=".cq-dialog-field-filldata-data"

granite:id="datecomp"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker"

displayedFormat="MM/DD/YY"

displayTimezoneMessage="{Boolean}false"

required="{Boolean}true"

name="./date"

type="datetime"/>

<tagRegion

granite:id="tagRegion"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete"

mode="contains"

multiple="{Boolean}true"

name="./tagsRegion">

<datasource

sling:resourceType="cq/gui/components/common/datasources/tags"/>

<options

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/list"/>

<values

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/tags"/>

</tagRegion>

Thanks

0 Replies