Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM5.6.1-Hybris version support and caching the product id with query parameters

Level 3

Hi,

We are working on AEM (5.6.1) – Hybris (6) integration. Will OOTB ecommerce integration packages will support integration between AEM 5.6.1 and Hybris 6 version.

If so what are all ecommerce packages we have to use for AEM-Hybris integration.

Also we are building one dynamic product detail page which shows different product details in that page based on the product id that we pass as query parameter in the URL

(i.e ?productID=10001).

http://localhost:4502/content/....../productdetails.html? productID=10001

http://localhost:4502/content/....../productdetails.html? productID=10001  etc..

Somehow we want to cache all these pages in webserver , is there any way to cache these pages along with the query parameter.

Thanks & Regards,

C.Kalyan

5 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with the Eng team for AEM eCommerce. 

Level 10

Eng team stated:

We don’t currently support hybris 6, and do not have immediate plans to do that (especially not for the AEM 5.6.1 version of the integration).

Wrt dynamic pages, they are not following our recommended pattern, so cannot support their approach. We’ve seen a couple of cases that used selectors instead of query params, and that seemed to solve the caching problem

Level 3

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Eng team stated:

We don’t currently support hybris 6, and do not have immediate plans to do that (especially not for the AEM 5.6.1 version of the integration).

Wrt dynamic pages, they are not following our recommended pattern, so cannot support their approach. We’ve seen a couple of cases that used selectors instead of query params, and that seemed to solve the caching problem

Level 3

thanks for the quick reply.May I know how we can overcome this caching issue by using selectors approach.Can you please provide us some sample examples or any references