I’m creating my new AEM site following the instructions of the link:
After finish the article, I’m trying to work in the author instance, but I cant see the components (list, image, content fragment, text etc...) (see the mage attached). What I must configure to see and use the components in my page?
Policy needs to be updated for that particular Template:
1. click on Page Information( Mid option on the top left corner of the same page)
2. select Edit Template
3. on the template editor page click on the container layout box and select the policy icon.
4. From the left box's first drop down select one existing policy and save it.
5. else you can create a new one by writing name in the second box and select the component category from the right pan.
6. save and re-fresh the page
hope this will help.
You need to edit the Page Template Policies on the Layout Container to allow various Component Groups.
See : https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/developing/platform/templates/page-temp...