Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Scene7 syncup after changing company

Level 2

We are using AEM and dynamic media (dynamicmedia_scene7 mode). The configuration that was done to sync up with Scene 7 was with a specific company attribute. We are changing the scene 7 configuration to use a different company attribute. What are the right steps to sync up the assets again with the new company parameter in the configuration. Also, what are the right steps to setup the scene 7 configuration

4 Replies

Employee

Please refer to AEM configuration documentation [1], depending on which version of AEM you are working with.

[1] Configuring Dynamic Media - Scene7 mode

Level 2

I am not looking for doing scene7 configuration but looking to change existing configuration to another configuration. The initial configuration was syncing images to a specific company eg: "company1". I need to change the configuration now to setup sync 7 configuration to "company2". Since all the images were previously synced with "company1", what would be the right steps to get rid of the existing configuration and establish it from scratch with the new company2. I tried deleting the configuration from the touch UI screen and it does not delete the configuration and in the logs I see a warning message saying that the configuration is attached to multiple things, do force delete. But in the front end nothing comes up to do a force delete.

Level 10

If you make the changes in the configuration - what happens?

Level 2

The touch ui configuration does not allow me to edit the configuration to change the company. There are other fields that I can modify but not the company.