Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM - Salesforce integration code not working in AEM 6.2

Level 2

Hi,

I am moving my content from AEM 6.0 and AEM 6.2 and in AEM 6.0 my code to integrate AEM with Sales force SOAP services is working. BUt in 6.2 i am getting an weird No class def found error. Any ideas on where the error might be

• 24.10.2016 16:17:56.229 *ERROR* [174.47.27.164 [1477340275872] POST /bin/UserLoginServlet HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable
  • java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/namespace/QName
  •         at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.getNillableXmlJavaMapping(TypeMapper.java:121)
  •         at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.<clinit>(TypeMapper.java:65)
  •         at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.EnterpriseConnection.<init>(EnterpriseConnection.java:17)
  •         at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.Connector.newConnection(Connector.java:27)
  •         at com.abc.www.<foldername>.servlet.UserLoginServlet.getSalesForceSessionId(UserLoginServlet.java:235)
  •  
4 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

it seems bundle dependencies version mismatch and that is why some classes are not found. Please check related dependencies.

Level 2

The salesforce packages were built using JDK 7, Do i need to rebuild the salesforce jars there are around 4 of them - a Force Info jar, Enterprise connector jar, Salesforce Uber.jar (not the AEM 6.2 Uber.jar) and a jar for custom wsdl. All these bundles are currently installed and active on AEM 6.2

AEM 6.2 uses jdk 1.8 so do i need to rebuild all these jars using 1.8?

Level 9

Just try. Most probably, you may find the root cause.

---

Jitendra