Expand my Community achievements bar.

[AEM Meetup] Presentation and Pictures!!

Administrator

SF_M6552.JPG

Hi Community

I wanted to drop a note of thanks for taking out time from your busy schedule to be a part of our AEM Meetup!

Thanks a lot for joining us for the AEM Meetup in Delhi-NCR, India.

It was really fun to meet you all and I hope you all also enjoyed to be part of it.

Please find below the links to the presentations and pictures for the day:

1. Presentation:- https://adobe.ly/2wmmGOZ

2. Pictures:- https://adobe.ly/2wlM6fM [ Feel free to share them on social media and don’t forget to use the hashtag #AdobeMeetup]

What’s Next?

Moving forward, we will be having more such interactive meetups in a bigger and better way.

We want you to contribute towards the agenda for the day so that you gain the most relevant and informative content.

Please get back to me if:

- You want to work with us in planning the meetup agenda

- You or someone you know would want to give a talk or showcase any use case

- You have any cool ideas to make the meetups better

- Don't forget to introduce yourself on global post [New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni
6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kautuk,

It was really an awesome session and nice Meetup. Also met new people whom I do not know!! Looking forward for the next Meetup.

Many thanks for the sharing the Presentation and the Pictures!!

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 2

Thank you Kautuk for the meetup and the slides. Hope to see more meetups in near future.

Level 2

Thank you Adobe for giving me an opportunity to attend! it was nice meeting you kautuksahniRatna KumarAnkurAhlawat​ @AbhishekDwevedi

Level 10

Thanks kautuksahni​ and smacdonald2008​ for the Amazing community award!!

Award.JPG

#Love to help to the community as always!!

~Ratna.

Level 10

Ratna - you deserve that and are a top AEM community member that have helped countless AEM developers. Thank you!