Expand my Community achievements bar.

[AEM Integration with launch] Requirements in page rendering components

Level 3

Hey guys I am working in a integration with launch, and I was testing that on we retail and every thing gone well, but when I did the same steps on my project the js was not loaded, I come to the conclusion that some code has to be included on my customheaderlibs to integrate with my launch integration configuration on cloudconfigs. I think that is the code related to cq-widgets, or the version of the page that I am using, foundation/components/page/v1.

OBS: AEM version 6.4.

Would you guys please help me?

Thanks already.

2 Replies

Level 10

If you know that its cq:widgets, then this is what you need 

<sly data-sly-call="${clientlib.all @ categories='cq.widgets'}"></sly>

Hope you already have this code--

<sly data-sly-use.clientLib="/libs/granite/sightly/templates/clientlib.html">

<sly data-sly-call="${clientlib.all @ categories='we-retail.dependencies'}"></sly>

<sly data-sly-call="${clientlib.css @ categories='we-retail.base'}"></sly>

</sly>

Another way to debug is check the embeds & dependencies of each clientlib of we-retail like /apps/weretail/clientlibs/clientlib-base

you'd eventually find out what is missing.

The underlying assumption is that you've already configured cloudsettings account otherwise follow tutorials to set it up from scratch.

Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Understanding AEM Integration with Launch By Adobe, Analytics and Ta...

Level 3

Thanks for your answer, but actually I did give a look on we retail, and It was exactly what I was thinking, It was the core/wcm/components/v2/page that was necessary, also you need a folder cloudconfigs under you folder conf/project/settings in order to create a launch config.

What I did not like to know is that that is not documented, at least if It is It is really hard to find cause I didn't.

Thanks any way.