Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM INstance breaks everytime I signout.

Former Community Member

AEM instance breaks everytime I logout. I am facing this for last one week. My AEM instance is breaking whenever I logout and login again. Only CRXDE Lite will work all other interfaces will not work.

10 Replies

Level 5
Level 5

Priyanka_NewToAEM wrote...

AEM instance breaks everytime I logout. I am facing this for last one week. My AEM instance is breaking whenever I logout and login again. Only CRXDE Lite will work all other interfaces will not work.

is the user which you are using have the sufficient permissions to the CRX repo. please elaborate your problem what is breaking AEM instance after logout and login.

Employee

What messages are you seeing in error.log, what version of AEM is this?

Former Community Member

I am using AEM 6.2 with all admin rights. I am just learning so I have all rights. I just reastrted my machine and then as expected it crashed. Only CRX\DE &Package Manger was working. Please see screenshots.

Level 10

Install AEM in a fresh dir and start - see if this is happening on a fresh install. 

Level 7

Are you getting and space related error in logs. Usually this issue occurs due to low available disk space.

Could you please paste the logs also.

Administrator

Hi

Please share the error.log (It is located at <cq-installation-dir>/crx-quickstart/logs/ error.log)

Check this log when AEM breaks.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Former Community Member

kautuksahni wrote...

Hi

Please share the error.log (It is located at <cq-installation-dir>/crx-quickstart/logs/ error.log)

~kautuk

Logs attached. This log taken when I started instance this morning and nothing displayed. Usual error.

Note: due to size limitation I have cut down some portion from log from start.

Level 5
Level 5

Priyanka_NewToAEM wrote...

kautuksahni wrote...

Hi

~kautuk

Logs attached. This log taken when I started instance this morning and nothing displayed. Usual error.

Note: due to size limitation I have cut down some portion from log from start.

from your logs it showing the org.apache.sling.rewriter.Transformer bundle is causing problem. please check from http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles if "Apache Sling Rewriter (org.apache.sling.rewriter)" bundle is available and in active status. 
Generally this bundle should not cause you any problem for the UI of the default login page.
the default login page will be purely depends on the following components and budles.
Component paths:
/libs/foundation/components/login
/libs/granite/core/content/login
Bundles:
Adobe Granite UI Clientlibscom.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs

Try to install these above mentioned two component paths(from any working AEM instance if CRX/Packmgr window is able to access), and bundle from Felix console.

VAr.

Employee Advisor

Have you installed the acs-aem-commons bundle? You are using the "versionied-clientlibs" rewriter, which is not a default rewriter, but contained in acs-aem-commons.

Jörg