Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM dispatcher cache clear after package deployment

Level 2

Hi,

I'm having an issue with content which is deployed from author and replicated to publisher as a package does not trigger dispatcher cache invalidation. However the same content when activated as an individual asset from author invalidates dispatcher cache immediately after replication to publisher. I can see that when the package deployment takes place from the author it successfully deploys on publisher and the package gets deployed. If I add query string parameter to bypass dispatcher cache I'm able to get to the newly deployed content. But without query string parameter the dispatcher still serves the old content. It seems that the content replicated as a package does not clear dispatcher cache the same way as when activated as an asset. I updated the dispatcher configuration to  /statfileslevel "0" but still it is not working as expected. Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEMUSER1000 ,

As per @Jörg_Hoh , Please configure "On Modification" checkbox in Agents Settings -> Under Triggers tab as below.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 11.28.03 PM.png

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Have you configured the flush agents on publish with the Trigger "on modification"?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AEMUSER1000 ,

As per @Jörg_Hoh , Please configure "On Modification" checkbox in Agents Settings -> Under Triggers tab as below.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 11.28.03 PM.png

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Community Advisor

@AEMUSER1000 If i understood your problem stmt correctly, you have set of pages/assets in a your system. You are trying to update them as bulk using a content package, when you upload/install the package in author and replicate the package, dispatcher cache for those individual pages/assets is not getting flushed? while if you do publish individual pages/assets your dispatcher cache is getting flushed? 

If above is your problem stmt, please configure https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/dispatcher-flush-rules/index.ht... , Refer "Global Config Example" section.