Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
- Hello team,
Please suggest how to implement the below requirement in AEM as a cloud service.
1. Few pages in AEM should be protected and should be accessed only after authentication
2. When end users accessing the protected page they should be shown a Salesforce login page
3. Once users logs in successfully with their salesforce account, then the page should be shown.
Salesforce have the oAuth setup as mentioned in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.remoteaccess_oauth_web_server_flow.htm&type=5
I went through some of the docs related to AEM and salesforce integration but not getting the steps on how to achieve it. Any pointers or suggestions will be helpful
@AEM @Salesforce @SalesforceAdmin @oauth
Hi, To achieve this you need to implement the custom login handler -
1. Creates a Sling Filter which initial salesforce login when the protected page is accessed, the requested page can be stored in cookie to redirect user to the page after login
2. When user is on the salesforce login page, defined a callback url which creates a login/session/or allow the user to the page based on salesforce login cookie/corresponding login cookie.
3. Once session is validated, allow user to access the page.
You can achieve the same with the front end logic also.