Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM_Component Testing using Hobbes

Level 2

Hi Team,

I'm trying to create test suite and test case fore testing the components on CRXDE lite. I have wrote code snippet in a test case as per adobe help guidelines, but still I'm unable to see my test suite in operation of testing console. I don't know what might be the issue.  Please help me out here, how to reflect my test case in testing console.

1563306_pastedImage_0.png

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Could you please check, if helps?

Hobbes.js Index

Testing Your UI 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Actually I have gone through those links and made the sample test case, but it didn't works for me. Actually my question is how test suite will reflect in testing console under operations in AEM

Community Advisor

Hi,

I followed the same steps mentioned at Testing Your UI and able to get test suit.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 5.13.32 PM.png

few things to check:

• /etc/clientlibs/myTests/myFirstTest should be type of

cq:ClientLibraryFolder

• js.txt contains

#base=.

myTestSuite.js

• delete /var/clientlibs/etc/clientlibs folder if above are fine.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Actually I have done the same, but I have created the folder structure under apps/myTests/myFirstTest... I have used like this. U r suggesting me to do the same under etc folder. etc/clientlibs/myTests/myFirstTest

Community Advisor

HI,

It doesn't matter where you've created the clientlibs if they belongs to the correct category(granite.testing.hobbes.tests)code will be loaded.

Arun Patidar