Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM Communities Liking Component

Level 2

We are planning to use the OOTB Liking Component (social/tally/components/hbs/liking) within comments and replies. We have already extended OOTB comments component and tried to include the liking component in comment.hbs. After including liking component does not show up on the comment's(replies) component and there are no console errors as well.

Below is the small snippet of the code where I am including the liking component.

{{#if configuration.isDeleteAllowed}}

{{#if canDelete}}

<!-- Delete -->

<span class='scf-comment-delete scf-comment-action scf-link' href='#' evt='click=remove'>{{i18n "Delete"}}</span>

<span class='comment-delete-box' style='display: none'>

{{i18n "Are you sure you want to delete this comment?"}}<br/><br/>

<button class="btn btn-primary" evt='click=reallyDelete'>{{i18n "Yes"}}</button>   

<button class="btn btn-default" evt='click=noDelete'>{{i18n "No"}}</button>

</span>

{{/if}}

{{/if}}

<div class="scf-comment-votes">

{{include this resourceType='social/tally/components/hbs/liking'}}

</div>

I have included the voting component in comments for testing purpose and that worked fine. We are using AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP14 version.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

0 Replies