Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM author env - Developer console - Get Service Credentials - 504

Level 4

Hi all,
    Recently, I am trying to switch local development access token to service credentials. However, I never get the credentials successfully and always get 504 error.
    I am following the guide below.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headless/a...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Hugh_Shao_0-1635431297728.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This issue is fixed after system admin initializes service credentials.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

@Hugh_Shao Can you please share more information such as 

• Type of AEM setup
  • Version 
  • Url you are trying to access
  • Expected results 

Level 4

AEM was setup by admin. I don't know what's the type of AEM and version. Anyway, how to check it, please?

AEM as a cloud service

Version:
    2021.10.5940.20211013T233531Z //AEM release?
Url you are trying to access:
    The URL is for test env - https://dev-console-ns-team-aem-cm-prd-n41825.ethos14-prod-wa1.dev.adobeaemcloud.com/#integration-se...
Expected results:
    returning me the service credentials.

Level 4

Is it possible because SSL certificate wasn't added into this author service in advance from Program Overview -> SSL Certificates, please?

Correct answer by
Level 4

This issue is fixed after system admin initializes service credentials.

Level 1

I'm having a similar problem. Can you mention what the system admin had to do?

Level 4

The system admin only needs to click the link and initialize the service credentials. That's it.

Level 1

The admin gets the same error. Do you know if there is something needs to be included in the admin or dev roles that allows generating service credentials?

Level 1

did you resolve this issue? I face the similar issue. I am admin on the product profiles and also on the instances. Clicking on the service credentials - takes a bit of time and 504 error without generating the service credentials. Can someone help?

Level 4

Hi Guys,
Please make sure you have the following rights, and "System admin" is most important. Or you can let your Org System admin to initialize it.

• Your Adobe IMS Org’s Administrator    //System admin
  • Member of the Cloud Manager - Developer IMS Product Profile
  • Member of the AEM User or AEM Administrators IMS Product Profile on AEM Author

You can follow the online document below.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headless/a...

Hugh_Shao_0-1652937679865.png

Hugh_Shao_1-1652937975106.png

Hope these info can help all of you fix the issue.