Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM as a cloud service - sort tags alphabetically

Community Advisor

hi, looking to sort tags in alphabetic order, how is that done? guess its a super-easy sorting option somewhere but cant find it, any help appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_

If you could extract the package shared in the blog, it directly includes the bundle and that has the filter class (snippet of which is available directly in the blog)

I suggest to use that filter class in your project core module and have that imported via project maven build. 

In Cloud version maven archetype project(archetype 24 and above), bundle gets embedded in container package (all module)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I get this error when trying to upload the package with package manager, running 

Adobe Experience Manager 2021.11.6058.20211123T163652Z-211000

acs_commons_upload_fail.png 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_

If you could extract the package shared in the blog, it directly includes the bundle and that has the filter class (snippet of which is available directly in the blog)

I suggest to use that filter class in your project core module and have that imported via project maven build. 

In Cloud version maven archetype project(archetype 24 and above), bundle gets embedded in container package (all module)

Community Advisor

@Ravi_Pampana could you run it on the same aem version a me (as a cloud service)?