Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM ADMIN Pages are not working

Level 2

Hi Team,

I upgraded one of my project repo from SCR Annotation to DS OSGI Annotation. The project's functionality is working as expected in both the annotations.But when the project which is in DS annotation is installed into the AEM instance, SITEADMIN, DAMADMIN, USERADMIN, MISCADMIN are not working fine. Please can anyone suggest the solution for this issue.

Logs are as below:

*INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1544183000975] GET /siteadmin HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The link tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The type attribute had a value of "image/vnd.microsoft.icon". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove the entire link tag in order to continue processing the input.

*INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1544183066525] GET /damadmin HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The link tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The type attribute had a value of "image/vnd.microsoft.icon". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove the entire link tag in order to continue processing the input.

*INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1544183105759] GET /useradmin HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The link tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The type attribute had a value of "image/vnd.microsoft.icon". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove the entire link tag in order to continue processing the input.

*INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1544183193170] GET /miscadmin HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The link tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The href attribute had a value of "/libs/wcm/core/content/misc.ico". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove the entire link tag in order to continue processing the input.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Regards,

Ashwini

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Its look like antisamy configuration issue. Could you check configurations

Antisamy configuration locations

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks for your response.

But this solution did not resolve my issue.Antisamy configuration is present in crxde.

In my case, some other factor is responsible for the above problem.

Level 10

This can be some sort of upgrade bug. This should not happen. I recommend that you open a support ticket so the customer support team can investigate this. You may need a hotfix only they can provide. 

Level 2

Thanks for your response.

But other repos with DS annotation is working perfectly fine. Only problem with my repo which I recently changed from SCR to DS annotation