Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6: Extending the link dialog in RTE Component

Level 1

Hi there,

I would like to add radiobuttons to select a link color in the Link-Plugin of the RTE Component in Coral UI, either by extending the existing Link-Plugin or by creating a new Plugin based on the existing Link-Plugin. I've tried to find some documentation or related code to do this, but wasn't succesful. Can anyone give me some hints how to do this?

Thanks

Sebastian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sebastian,

Enhancing the existing link dialog is not currently supported. However, you could try and create a new link plugin, by developing your own implementation (copying/pasting of existing code will help) and leveraging Coral UI to add the additional UI widgets.

Hope that helps.

Alva 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Sebastian,

I'm looking into it and will post a reply as soon as I know more. This may be of help: http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/configuring_rich_text_editor.html although it's for 5.6.1.

Regards,

Alva

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sebastian,

Enhancing the existing link dialog is not currently supported. However, you could try and create a new link plugin, by developing your own implementation (copying/pasting of existing code will help) and leveraging Coral UI to add the additional UI widgets.

Hope that helps.

Alva 

Level 1

Hi Alva,

thanks for your help. I'll try it out the next days and will see how far I can get.

Best regards

Sebastian