Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Certification Exam Study Material

Level 1

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about how to prepare for the Certification Exam of the new AEM exam: where can I find some useful information about the required knowledge?

I have been practicing the AEM assessment, but I think this is not enough as there is no code exercises or similar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fran.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

May I ask which AEM certification are you preparing for?

The general information about various topics can be found here: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

May I ask which AEM certification are you preparing for?

The general information about various topics can be found here: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services

Regards,

Vishu

Level 1

Hi Vishu,

thanks for your reply! I am preparing myself for the AEM Developer Certificate. As I explained above, the general information does not include some code exercises that could appear on the exam. There are only some test questions for practicing, but this is not enough for the exam requirements.

My point is: Are there extra content to practice in addition to the AEM Assessment section?

Regards,

Fran.

Level 3

Hi everyone,

For the perfect preparation of the Certification Exam of the new AEM exam: you just need to pick up the valid, updated and error-free Adobe AEM Exam preparation study material that is only available at one of the most prestigious platforms JustCerts. You can download the Adobe AEM Exam practice Questions easily and can ace your whole Adobe AEM exam preparation,

Good Luck in your career!!!