Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.4 search filter folder type

Level 2

Hello Every AEM experts.

I can see AEM 6.4 has a new feature of search filter include folder type in search panel. Anyone knows where is related source code under /libs? Looking forward to getting you answers.

Please refer to screenshot as below:

AEMSearchFilter.jpg

LibsCode.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Please check this

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/customsearch/searchpredicates/searchtypepredicate/searchtypepredicate.jsp

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Please check this

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/customsearch/searchpredicates/searchtypepredicate/searchtypepredicate.jsp

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your quick response, I really appreciate your comment. I did find this plugin and package this source code to AEM 6.3 version, I am sure it is install successfully, however I still can not see the filter been displayed in search panel, do you know why?

Community Advisor

Hi,

I should not be implement in AEM6.3 by just updating one file.

There are other files also added e.g.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/customsearch/searchpredicates/searchtypepredicate/searchtypepredicate.js"></script>

http://localhost:4504/mnt/overlay/granite/ui/content/shell/omnisearch/searchresults/singleresults/se...

you go with above link and try to locate the resource where it ie being added what js and css you may need in 6.3

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

I searched the searchtypepredicate.js and searchtypepredicate.css file, there is no other files added these two files. Maybe my search is wrong. Would you please help me to give a list of resource files need to be updated? Would you please try to produce steps how to make AEM 6.3 have this search filter folder functions?

Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to create searchtypepredicate folder i.e. /libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/customsearch/searchpredicates/searchtypepredicate in AEM 6.3 same as in AEM 6.4 with all the css and js files

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply. I package the whole searchtypepredicate in AEM 6.3. So I am sure it is the same as AEM 6.4 with all css and js files. Please check below screenshot. I am wondering when and where this plugin be loaded?

I found another searchtypepredicate source code under formbuilder folder and I copy them into AEM 6.3 version, still doesn't work. Even I copy the whole customsearch folder to AEM6.3 version, still failed. So I am wondering if there are some back-end code also support this function? If so easy copy-past these front-end code to 6.3 version doesn't work for sure. Not sure anyone who has a patch code for this new feature can deliver to me? Thank you so much!

1603821_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

Hi

Anyone can tell me which files I should update in AEM 6.3 for this new features working? I want AEM 6.3 can search asset folder.