I am integrating AEM with SSO authentication using SAML 2.0
ID provider has provided me below detail.
1. Certificate - This I uploaded in TrustStore, noted the alias name and mentioned in SAML 2.0 authentication handler
2. IDP endpoint URL - This I added in SAML 2.0 authentication handler
3. IDP metadata URL - Not sure where to use this.
After following AEM recommended SAML integration steps/process. And did all necessary changes in apache sling referrer filter. Still when I am opening AEM pages, it is not redirecting to SSO login page. I tried open the AEM page after clearing browser history also in chrome incognito mode.
Do I need to do anything in the KeyStore section for authentication-service user? I just set KeyStore password only. ID provider didn't share anything related to KeyStore.
All this exercise I am doing in my local author instance.
Please share the links/steps if anyone have solved similar problem?
Hi @pradeepd1320668 ,
Please follow below articles.
Recently i did the saml integration -
1. you need to get the end points and you need to update the same in saml config.
2. You need to get the certificate from the team(in our case it was open am).
3. Certificate which you recieved need to be uploaded in truststore and get the unique id, update the same in idp certificate alias-
4. update the idp url
5. update service provider entity id
Once above is completed-
Check sling auth config where you want to trigger the saml config-
Update the authentication requirements config.
Also do update the sling referrer filter to allow your sso domain-
Create the keystore for authentication service user.
Then it should work.
Metadata would be used to create certificates.
And saml to work properly you need to update sling auth with relevant filters where saml should be called .