Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.4 org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: Identifier com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Page cannot be correctly instantiated by the Use API

Level 2

Hi All,

I'm working in an AEM 6.1 to 6.4 in-place upgrade and I could see the weretail page once I was completed the upgrade. After Installed my application bundles I'm unable to see the we retail page and I'M getting this below error,

*ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1531894023650] GET /content/we-retail/us/en/user/smartlist.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDeveloperModeFilter Error during include of SlingRequestPathInfo: path='/content/we-retail/us/en/user/smartlist/jcr:content', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null'

org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: Identifier com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Page cannot be correctly instantiated by the Use API

To fix the above issue I have checked this below and it's fine,

1) Java 1.8

2) AEM 6.4

3) verified core.wcm.components.content-2.0.4.zip, core.wcm.components.config-2.0.4, core.wcm.componnets.all-2.0.4.zip has been installed in crx/packmgr.

4) In bundles, core WCM components core bundle 2.0.4 is in active.

Do I need to need check anything apart from this.  Please help to fix this and Thanks in advance. smacdonald2008dgordon86arunp99088702

Regards,

VijaySelvaraj

10 Replies