Hi, I am currently working on integration AEM and Adobe Target. Everything works fine for admin user. The issue which I found that non-admin user cannot export page to a Target.
1. User select experience fragment
2. Click on Export to Target
3. Get positive msg that page was exported successfully
4. Go to Target - Experience Fragment is not there.
I think, the issue could be with permissions, but I am not sure which permissions do I need to set up.
Can you perform the following steps for test?
- Create a new user
- Make that user a member of OOTB "content-authors" group
- Check if you are able to export the XF
- If no, check the error.log for any errors
- Make sure that XF is already published.
- Make sure link externalizer is configured.
- Verify if you can perform the export from the page editor, using comparable commands in the Page Information menu.