Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.4.4 | Customizing Consoles

Level 4

Hi All,

code sample aem-admin-extension-new-console in the article  Customizing the Consoles​  does not work (UI breaks) on AEM 6.4.4 (SP4). But it works fine on AEM 6.4 only. Can anyone help in this regard?

Thanks,

Radha Krishna

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Code at [1] is 5 years old and probably needs to be refactored. I would not recommend using it. Instead, take it as a reference and develop your own solution using the latest node structure. That being said, Do you know if anything specific is breaking? getting any error in the log files?

Check [2] for more details on what was changed in the various SP release for 6.4

[1] GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-admin-extension-new-console: Sample package showing how to add a ...

[2] AEM 6.4 Service Pack Release Notes

Level 4

Thanks JaideepBrar​ for the response.

Is there any updated adobe documentation on how to customize the console. I was comparing /sites structure between AEM 6.1 and 6.4 and it is different.

Thanks,

Radha Krishna