Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.4.0 - Campaign /libs/foundation/components/page missing cq:dialog

Level 5

We are using the cloudservices link to Campaign in our setup but we are experiencing some issues. Our newsletter pages

are using the '/libs/mcm/campaign/components/campaign_newsletterpage' resourceSuperType (as described in the best pactices for email templates -> https://helpx.adobe.com/be_nl/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/best-practices-for-em...) In our previous installation of AEM (6.3.3.0) there was a tab in the page properties 'CLOUD SERVICES' where we could configure campaign related information. We recently upgraded to 6.4.0 but noticed that the 'CLOUD SERVICES' was missing now.

I think I found the reason why this is happening:

'/libs/mcm/campaign/components/campaign_newsletterpage' is using a foundation include to `foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/cloudservices` but the cq:dialog node is missing under '/libs/foundation/components/page'

include.png

6.4.0:

6.4.0.png

This was not the case in 6.3.3.0:

6.3.3.png

What can we do to resolve this issue? Is Adobe aware of this?

2 Replies

Level 1

we are facing the same issue Jdruwe. can you please let us know if you had any fix for the same?

Community Advisor

In AEM6.4 dialog is inherited from /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage

Capture2.PNG

Arun Patidar