Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.3 Upgrade - User Admin tab doesn't load with custom code deployment

Level 2

Hello,

we are working on the upgrade project from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.3. We have deployed our code to 6.3 instance and validating the UI. The siteadmin and damadmin tabs are loading fine, however the User Admin tab is not coming up. In the Network tab of developers tools I can see that it keeps calling "token.json /libs/granite/csrf" the initiator is granite.js

1. Request URL:http://aem-poc-sandbox.cisco.com:5502/libs/granite/csrf/token.json
  2. Request Method:GET
  3. Status Code:200 OK
  4. Remote Address:64.101.18.20:5502

It works fine with the vanilla 6.3 instance, however we don't have any customization done for the User Admin screen. I am not sure if there is an OSGi configuration I need to change. Any help/pointers are appreciated !

Thanks

- Atul

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If its working with Fresh install of AEM 6.3 and not an upgraded one - it may be some sort of bug. Open a support ticket and see if you need a hotfix.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 9

Hi Atul,

delete all the user except oob & verify.  Sounds more of orphaned user issue. CSRF is expected to refresh the token. 

OR on fresh instance deploy the custom user package and verify if it breaks.

Thanks,

Level 2

Hi,

I tried the below steps but didn’t help still see the same issue after cleaning up a couple of new user I created.

These users are created via LDAP sync as they login to the system. I packaged them and imported in a vanilla instance but that worked fine with “admin” user.

Thanks

- Atul

Correct answer by
Level 10

If its working with Fresh install of AEM 6.3 and not an upgraded one - it may be some sort of bug. Open a support ticket and see if you need a hotfix.

Level 2

Hello,

yes we have created a ticket with Adobe support, in fact both User Admin and Inbox tabs are behaving the same and not loading. They are stuck in some kind of loop calling "token.json"

Thanks

- Atul

Level 2

Hi Atul,

We are also facing same kind of issue, are you able to resolve this issue?

Level 2

Hi,

Adobe support team has directed our case to the Engineering team as they couldn’t find a solution for this. We are also waiting to get a fix.

Thanks

- Atul