Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.3 Salesforce - export users workflow does not work

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying Salesforce integration (following all possible tutorials on web) and I was able to successfully established connection, but exporting users workflow is not possible because ConfigurationManager is not binded for SalesforceExportProcess (fresh AEM 6.3 instance, nothing installed)

Declarative Service Components

Component #1554 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceConfiguration, state active

Component #1555 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceExportProcess, state unsatisfied (reference)

Component #1557 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceLeadSearch, state satisfied

Component #1556 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceConnectPostProcessor, state active

Component #1559 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceMappingServlet, state active

Component #1558 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceSecretServlet, state active

reference is missing:

Reference configurationManagerUnsatisfied
Service Name: com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.ConfigurationManager
Cardinality: 1..1
Policy: static
Policy Option: reluctant
No Services bound

I have compared and in AEM 6.2 I have the same problem. The last version that it works is AEM 6.1 (so I know that Salesforce part is fine).

Do I miss any configuration of AEM itself to enable ConfigurationManager service or Salesforce bundle is deprecated (the version hasn`t changed since AEM 6.1) and there is a hotfix for this?

What is more in Salesforce component I cannot choose any option apart of Cloud Config selection (they are blank).

Is it related to the fact that am not using https?

Thanks for all hints.

14 Replies

Level 1

Faced the same issue...!

raised ticket to Daycare Engineering team. Hotfix will be released soon for 6.2

thanks

Level 10

Looks like this is a bug - please open a ticket.

Level 1

This issue was already reported!!!!  Here is the reference CQ-4212976

Level 2

Thanks, pls let me know once the hotfix is released.

Level 2

Thanks, @Tharun do you know where it is available, I don`t see it at package share?

Level 1

hi Jedrzej84​, manishm79273703

adobe released the hotfix and we found a deffect in that too. so i built workflow to send data to salesforce using the existing code from adobe. if you need that i can provide that...!\

thanks

tharun

Level 1

smacdonald2008

I tried to write process step using the code from ootb...now salesforce export is working in 6.2 author but in publish the workflow is showing success. but it is running forever in the launcher.

the error in publish is

om.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process execution resulted in an error

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:199)

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:244)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:500)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:291)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:58)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:227)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Failed to execute process

at com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner.execute(CQWorkflowProcessRunner.java:108)

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:189)

... 8 more

Caused by: com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: Crypto Exception in Lead Creation Workflow: Cannot convert byte data

at com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.export.SalesforceExportProcessstep.execute(SalesforceExportProcessstep.java:258)

at com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner.execute(CQWorkflowProcessRunner.java:93)

... 9 more

i thought this is permission related so i gave the crypto user access to the etc/workflow/models/sales...export workflow - but same error came up

even gave anonymous user same permissions but no use ...

any input is highly appreciated ..!

Level 1

I have the same error with the OOTB Salesforce export workflow functionality in the 6.1 publish  instance in my local. where as this works fine in the author

thanks

Level 1

I am facing the same issue while exporting the leads to salesforce. Please tell me the location of the hotfix

Level 1

Hi If anyone can reply my last comment? Or I will raise a duplicate question for that

Level 10

Contact Support to get information for hotfixes for this use case. Community does not own the hotfixes.