How can we make the query to ignore case sensitivity of the `property.value` ?
Using `orderby.case=ignore` is not helping.
You may do a custom implementation for this. The below doc may help -
This one is not Adobe Doc but seems it will match your use case -> http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2015/05/aem-6-sp2-query-builder-predicate-evaluator-ignore-case.h...
Using `fulltext` seemed to be helping/working.
fulltext may not be a good solution is we have to be searching among a lot of nodes/data. In our case, we search for a very minimal number of nodes.
Lucene is case sensitive.
You'd need to run the token through the LowerCaseFilter
Do you have a custom index for your queries?
To accomplish this you'll need to modify an index definition in CRX/DE.
I'm going to assume you're using a custom index
1) under /oak:index/your-custom-index
2) add an analyzers nt:unstructured node
3) add a default nt:unstructured node under analyzers
3) add a filters nt:unstructured node under default
4) add a LowerCase nt:unstructured node under filters
5) reindex the index.